- Shore Fishing Only
- (ADA) Disabled accessible parking and ramp to lakeside
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Covered picnic tables at 12 pavilions around the lake
- Camping available (see below)
There are 8 sites available at the reservoir for overnight Camping for eligible patrons.
- 4 - Full hookups with a shaded picnic table and BBQ grill.
- 4 - Primitive camp sites available.
For more information or to make reservations contact the Outdoor Recreation Center using the number or email link above.
Deseret Reservoir Recreation Area use permits and Camping permits are only available to eligible patrons*.
Cost of Seasonal Use Permit per individual:
- $0 - children 11 and under
- $5 for youth (12-15)
- $10 for seniors (60+)
- $15 for adults (16-59)
Cost of Daily Overnight camping:
- $20 - Full hookups camp site per night.
- $10 - Primitive camp site per night.
*Recreation Area use permits and overnight camping permits must be purchased at the Outdoor Recreation Center, Bldg. 1011 or at the TEAD MWR Physical Fitness Center anytime during their normal hours of operation.
Deseret Reservoir Season runs from the first Saturday in May to 31 OCT each year